Our Response To COVIDClinic Updates
We are excited to welcome you back to Integrative!
Integrative’s mission has always been to address the ongoing health needs of our community. Further to that, our patient’s vitality and ability to live comfortably is of utmost importance.
We have had many changes to our policies and procedures in the past few months and we want you to know that we have a plan to support your medical needs. Please read this message in its entirety to help us keep you safe.
Criteria for In-Office Appointments
- We are available for in-office appointments for patients who have not:
- Experienced respiratory symptoms which include shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, and fatigue in the last 14 days.
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14-days.
- Been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Been in contact with someone who lives or works in a long-term care facility in the last 14 days.
We ask that a consent/declaration form be signed and provided to the front desk upon entry. Please note - a form must be signed per appointment. You may complete the declaration form online - CLICK HERE.
Rest assured that we are taking every precaution available to us to keep you protected. Should you meet the criteria and come into the office, we have taken the necessary steps to protect you and the Integrative team including:
- Co-ordinated safe social distancing practices between patients and staff
- Sanitization of treatment rooms after every appointment
- Regular deep sanitization of the entire clinic
- Limited practitioner schedules to ensure safe numbers in the clinic
- Minimized the waiting area and now sending you to a treatment room upon arrival
- Contactless payments
- Plexiglass has been installed for protection of all staff and patients
What to Expect
- Masks are mandatory at all times while in the clinic. Please ensure to bring your own mask or ask staff for one.
- Voicemail will remain ON until further notice - for a faster response, we encourage you to email the front desk directly at [email protected]
- We are currently operating on a modified schedule and ask that you arrive to your appointment on time. Should you need to make any changes, please provide 2-business days’ notice. We will do our very best to accommodate, however, we may have to reschedule if needed.
- We have limited space in our waiting area and ask that additional company to wait outside the clinic. If you need to accompany a child, please let the front desk know prior to the appointment.
- To maintain safe physical distancing, we have greatly reduced the amount of people in the office at any given time. This means, unfortunately, we will not be open to any walk-ins or foot traffic to the clinic. (Only patients with pre-booked appointments or who have made prior arrangements may enter our office space.)
- Need supplements or prescriptions? Please continue to order through our dispensary by directly emailing [email protected] or submitting a form here: Request For Prescription Refill
- We continue to recommend telemedicine appointments for all patients whose concerns can be addressed remotely. However, if you require in-person care and meet the specific criteria above, we may offer an in-office visit.
What conditions can we treat over telemedicine?
We are Primary Health Care Physicians and can provide medical advice and treatment to most common health concerns such as allergies, mental health, gut health, pain and many more via telemedicine. We can also provide prescription refills.
How to schedule appointments
Please note - ALL NEW PATIENTS must request a callback, either by email or at a preferred time to arrange an initial consultation appointment. We are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm.
You may schedule telemedicine appointments by booking online through the Client Portal* or directly emailing the front desk at a first come-first serve basis. Please note - some practitioners are offering telemedicine appointments outside of their current regular schedule – please email/call our front desk to inquire about these appointments.
All appointments, both telemedicine and in-person, can be booked online through the Client Portal* and highly encourage you to take advantage of booking at your convenience.
*Client Portal: Book appointment online
Email Front Desk: [email protected]
Email Dispensary: [email protected]
Please note – should the Provincial Health Authorities change their policies, this will affect our current policies.