Welcome to Integrative Naturopathic Medical Centre!
Thank you for visiting us-we’re excited to meet you! This page serves as your first step towards your visit. Please come prepared as this ensures you’ll make the most of your appointment time. We recommend that you download and complete your new patient forms prior to your arrival as these can be extensive. Below you’ll also find some first visit tips and frequently asked questions to get you started. If after going through this page you still need assistance feel free to contact us through phone or email!
Step 1: Download and Fill Out New Patient Form
Please select the appropriate health practitioner forms and complete them prior to your visit.
Step 2: Tips For Your First Visit
- Come prepared for your first appointment – ensure all new patient forms are completed, bring any applicable test results as these are often needed by your doctor or health practitioner (you may be able to access these through www.myehealth.ca)
- Have a list of any questions you want to ask your practitioner
- Bring someone with you to your appointment if it will make you more comfortable. Please note that sometimes parts of your appointment may be conducted with just you
- Ask your doctor how your next few visits should be spaced. When checking out, be sure to book a few appointments in advance as this guarantees the best availability. Please note appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled with 2 business days notice, please note we are closed on Sundays.
- Your initial visit also includes some in-house non-invasive testing. The specific tests and risks assessments (blood pressure, height, etc) will be determined by your doctor during your first visit. The testing will be conducted by one of the Naturopathic Assistants not your doctor.
- Please do not wear lotion on your hands or feet as it may interfere with the Naturopathic Assessment testing.
- Please come to your appointment prepared to remove your shoes and socks as we may need to work on your feet during some of the testing.
- It is fine to eat, drink and take any of your medications or supplements as normal before your appointment.
- It is best if you have had a few glasses of water before your arrival.
- As we are a private clinic, please be sure to check with your extended benefits provider as to how much they cover for each appointment – appointments are billed as Naturopathic Visits, Acupuncture Sessions or Message Therapy depending on which health practitioner you are seeing. You will be issued receipts for each appointment.
Step 3: Review Some Of Our Patients Frequently Asked Questions
Do your best to make one appointment for the following times of the year:
September or October
December or January
March or April
June or July
Other than checking in 3-4 times a year, please ensure you come in for any other health concern that may come up. Some examples of this are:
Cold and Flu
Fatigue or Low Energy
Ringing in the ears
Aches and Pains
Naturopathic Medicine has an enormous array of treatment options available to help prevent and treat common concerns that many people don’t seek any help for.
Step 4: Meet Our Practitioners
We require 2 business day notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Please call us at 604-738-1012 to cancel your appointment. Please note, we don’t accept cancellations via email.