Health Care services include:
Integrative Primary Care Management
Naturopathic and Clinical Testing
Integrative believes that everyone should have access to healthcare. We are excited to provide low income families and individuals with services that will improve health, aid in prevention, and help with stress.
Do I Qualify?
The potential patient must be on premium assistance through the Medical Service Plan or British Columbia (MSP).
For more information on premium assistance in BC please visit this link.
What should I expect?
Our treatment is holistic – we always address physical, mental, emotional and social factors that may be contributing to illness and health.
Integrative tends to have longer appointments than conventional doctors. We spend as much time as needed to determine the root causes.
What should I bring?
- Completed new patient forms
- Pertinent medical records
- Current medications and supplements
- MSP card
What does it cost?
- Each appointment is $33 at the time of visit.
- A $23 return rebate will be mailed in 4-8 weeks.
- Patients are eligible for 10 visits within a calendar year.
Apply Now or Contact Us
Integrative Naturopathic Medical Centre
730–1285 W Broadway